Ways to Get Involved in GLPA
The Great Lakes Planetarium Association is successful and valuable because of the contributions of its members and sponsors. There are many ways to get involved and contribute your skills and experience. The opportunities listed below are just some of the ways to get involved. Contact someone on the Executive Committee if you have any other ideas, or if you have any questions.
- Membership: become a GLPA member.
- Stay in touch: subscribe to the GLPA email list.
- Conference/Meetings: network and learn from others by attending a conference in the fall or state meeting in the spring.
- Present: share your experience and ideas by presenting a paper or a poster at a conference or state meeting.
- Projects: if you have an idea for something that would be helpful to GLPA members, propose your project to the current president and/or relevant executive committee member.
- Host: if you want to host a conference or state meeting, contact the president or your state coordinator.
- History Project: help the History Committee identify, assemble, and chronicle photos and documents related to GLPA events. Contact the GLPA Historian to find out how you can help.