In order to use some of the features on this web site, you'll need to log in. And other features are restricted to only GLPA members. But the first step in accessing the advanced features, and to signing up for GLPA membership is to create a log in account.
Already a GLPA member, but you can't find your username and password? Use the Request New Password link below.
- Enter the REQUIRED information in the form below. Please use firstlast as your username (example: John Smith = johnsmith). No need to enter your home address.
- Click "Create New Account" button at the bottom.
- We will approve your request as soon as possible. Note that approval is necessary due to the fact that "robots" try to create accounts, so we need to weed those out.
- You'll receive an email at the address you specify. Click on the link in that email to confirm your email address.
- You'll be logged into the GLPA site, and asked to create a new password.
- Record your new password in a safe place.
- Once you are logged in, you can edit your contact information, and sign-up for membership. (adding your home address info is optional)